Saturday, November 5, 2016
SPH alumni, faculty and students are invited to participate in a SPH Gophers Gathering - a dinner where alumni and faculty host a group of current students at their homes. These dinners will bring together alumni and faculty and students in a relaxed and fun setting for good food and great conversation.
Alumni & SPH Faculty
- Host a group of SPH students in your home for dinner.
- Choose the number of students you'd like to host and indicate this on the sign-up form (minimum of four students and maximum of 10).
- You are welcome to have up to two co-hosts.
- The dinner can be as casual or formal as you'd like. Feel free to cook a gourmet meal or have a BBQ catered in!
- The Alumni Society and Student Senate will take care of logistics, such as choosing the student attendees and communicating with the students. We will provide you with a list of students at least 72 hours in advance of the dinner. We will also provide you with a volunteer packet that includes an icebreaker activity.
- Sign up here by Wednesday, October 26.
By serving as a host, you will help connect alumni, faculty and students and will strengthen the SPH community.
- Sign up to attend dinner with a group of students at the home of an SPH alum or faculty member. There will be at least three other students in attendance, with a maximum of nine other students.
- Indicate on the form if you have a preferred geographic location, if you will need a ride to the dinner, or if you're willing to drive other students to the dinner.
- Before you sign up, please make sure you are available on the evening of November 5.
- After you sign up, the Alumni Society and Student Senate will send you a confirmation email. You will receive an invitation with more details approximately a week in advance of the dinner. You must respond to the invitation that you are still available to attend.
- Be prepared to have a fun evening with fellow students and engaged alumni and faculty members!
- At this time, students spots are filled. Sign up here by Monday, October 24 to be added to the waitlist.